Rebates and Incentives
All rebate applications for water heaters and heat pumps must be completed and returned to the Southern Indiana Power office within 30 days of equipment purchase.
Each incentive has conditions that must be met, and an overview of these programs are printed below. Details and a rebate request form can be downloaded here. For more information about rebates, contact the Southern Indiana Power office.
Home Heating / Cooling
Air Source Heat Pump, Central Air, Dual Fuel, Mini Split Heat Pump
(For installation in new construction or replacing any heating system EXCEPT 100% resistance heat).
- $750 rebate - Dual/variable speed compressor:
Air Source Heat Pump or Dual Fuel, Mini-split Ductless Heat
(Replacing 100% Electric Resistance Heat)
- $800 - Single speed compressor heat pump
- $1,500 - Dual/variable speed compressor heat pump
Geothermal Heat Pump
- $1,500 - New installation only
Water Heating - Heat pump or hybrid water heaters (all in one units)
- $500 rebate - minimum 40 gallon size
- $50 per appliance rebate
- Must be a working refrigerator or freezer between 10 and 30 cubic feet.
- Limit of two appliance recycling rebates per household.
- To schedule your appliance pick-up or call (800)323-2316.
Lighting - LED bulbs
- Online store with free shipping
- Minimum purchase of 6 lamps is required
- Instant rebate is applied to purchase